Become a Mental Health Nurse in UK - with special guests South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust!
Join us on Wednesday, 1st March at 6:30pm U.K. time (8:30pm Central Africa Time) to find out about all the exciting career opportunities available in the UK for Mental Health Nurses at South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SWYPFT). NEU Professionals Director and NHS Nurse, Kerry Wykes, will be on Microsoft Teams to explain how we help international healthcare professionals relocate to the UK with our 100% FREE (no hidden costs or fees) recruitment service.
This webinar will feature special guests from South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Trust. Together this team will discuss exciting job opportunities for qualified:
- Mental Health (inpatient or community)
- Paediatric Mental Health (inpatient or community)
- Learning Disability (inpatient or community)
They will discuss what it is like to work at SWYPFT as a mental health nurse, what are the requirements needed to apply, what type of mental health or psych ward experience will be accepted, and the benefits of growing your career at the NHS.
Kerry and team are excited to share with you their experiences about how easy it is to begin your new life working as a NHS professional in the UK. Register today and join us for this incredible webinar!
To receive the link to join on your email, please register below!
Learn more about this NHS Trust and the services they provide to the people who live in Barnsley, Calderdale, Wakefield and Kirklees.
Learn about the requirements of becoming a Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife at the NHS in the UK.
Please fill in the form below to confirm your attendance. Once submitted, you will automatically receive an email with the link to join the LIVE Webinar.
CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR UPDATES AND CONFIRMATIONS.
Thank you for your interest in this webinar. It is now ended.
Please contact us with your questions or visit our jobs page to view our vacancies.
You could qualify as a Mental Health Nurse!
The NHS is looking for registered nurses with “transferable skills” to work with a variety of Mental Health patients. Transferable skills include:
- Work on a psych or mental health unit / ward / department (even if some years back),
- Care of mental health patients in community as part of community case load,
- Forensic (prison) Nursing,
- Care of older adults with dementia / Alzheimer’s,
- Care of mental health patients on medical ward / Emergency Department or during transfers to referral hospital,
- Care of patients with moderate to severe Learning Disability e.g., in conjunction with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other disorder (This could be personal, rather than professional experience),
- Care of children with Learning Disability or Mental Health condition on Paediatric ward.
If you have experience with any of these skills, please consider applying as a Mental Health nurse.