Website NEU Professionals Ltd. - Now accepting applications!
If you are considering applying for a vacancy with the Trust, please be aware it is a legal requirement to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, by the 1st of April 2022 for all patient facing roles. If successful, you will be required to provide evidence of vaccination or Medical exemption prior to starting employment.
We are now looking to recruit experienced Emergency Department nurses to join the teams at some of the best hospitals in the U.K. Our services are completely free to you, and we will completely support you and your family through the process every step of the way.
Our current clients include:
– CapitalNurse – a consortium of 15 Trusts in London.
Our NHS Trusts offer*:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £21,777).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- NMC Qualification evaluation fee (£140).
- CBT exam fee (£83) – sponsored in advance.
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – one assessment only.
- Visa fee – sponsored in advance.
- 1 month of free accommodation (single occupancy only).
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £650.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
*Offers may vary slightly depending on each NHS Trust. Once you’ve submitted your application, our recruitment team will be happy to advise accordingly and answer any questions you may have.
All Trusts are known for their exceptionally warm, friendly and supportive approach to newcomers and extensive professional development opportunities.
All successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive OSCE training, NHS induction programme and a mentor.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year work experience required in acute hospital or community setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.