NEU Professionals Ltd. - Now accepting applications!
We are now looking to recruit experienced Registered Midwives to join the teams at some of the best hospitals in the U.K. Our services are completely free to you, and we will completely support you and your family through the process every step of the way.
Our current clients include:
Hampshire Hospitals Collaborative
Cambridge University Hospitals
Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
IELTS/OET certificate at the level required by the NMC is highly desirable but not essential to book you in for an interview, as many of these Trusts offer sponsored English language training to midwifery candidates.
Our NHS Trusts offer*:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £24,336),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- English language training and exam fee – sponsored in advance,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – sponsored in advance,
- OSCE exam fee (£794)* – sponsored in advance,
- NMC evaluation fee,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 1 month of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £600 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
*Offers may vary slightly depending on each NHS Trust. Once you’ve submitted your application, our recruitment team will be happy to advise accordingly and answer any questions you may have.
All Trusts are known for their exceptionally warm, friendly and supportive approach to newcomers and extensive professional development opportunities.
All successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive OSCE training, NHS induction programme and a mentor.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year working experience as a Registered Midwife (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.
*Requirements may vary slightly depending on each NHS Trust. Once you’ve submitted your application, our recruitment team will be happy to advise accordingly and answer any questions you may have.