Website Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
We are delighted to inform you that we are now accepting applications from experienced Paediatric Nurses (RN8 – Children’s nurse, level 1) for our client Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (MCHFT).
The trust is located in the North West and manages Leighton Hospital in Crewe. Based less than 1 hour train journey from Manchester International Airport and Liverpool Airport and less than two hours from Central London.
MCHFT has an excellent track record in retaining overseas nurses and have had many of them in excess of 5 years. They have a dedicated Practice Education Team to allow the nurses the best opportunity to clear OSCE at the first attempt time and this has been successful to date. Find out more about MCHFT here.
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £24,907 – £30-615 gross per annum. Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (pdf).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- NMC Qualification evaluation fee (£140).
- NMC CBT (1 assessment) and OSCE (1 assessment) fees.
- All initial UK Visa costs associated with your application paid for in advance.
- Economy flight(s) at the start of employment (max value £550).
- 1 month of free accommodation.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
The trust is known for its exceptionally warm, friendly and supportive approach to newcomers and extensive professional development opportunities made available to staff through internal leadership programmes as well as formal clinical partnership with the University Hospitals of North Midlands and links with the University of Chester, Manchester Metropolitan University and Staffordshire University.
All successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive OSCE training, NHS induction programme and a mentor.
- Degree in Paediatric Nursing (or post graduate Paediatric Specialist course) enabling you to register as RN8 Children’s nurse with the NMC.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of post graduation Paediatric experience required.