Website Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
We are delighted to inform you that we are now accepting applications from HCPC registered Radiographers for our client Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (MCHFT).
The Trust is located in the North West and manages Leighton Hospital in Crewe. Based less than 1 hour train journey from Manchester International Airport and Liverpool Airport and less than two hours from Central London.
MCHFT is known for its exceptionally warm, friendly and supportive approach to newcomers and extensive professional development opportunities made available to staff through internal leadership programmes as well as formal clinical partnership with the University Hospitals of North Midlands and links with the University of Chester, Manchester Metropolitan University and Staffordshire University.
Over the last few years, the Medical Imaging Department has had major investment in CT & MRI and we will soon be opening a new Emergency Department CT and X-ray room. Find out more about MCHFT here.
The department will soon have:
- 3 CT scanners
- 3 MRI scanners
- 9 DR x-ray rooms
- 5 mobile ii
- A mini ii
- 5 DR mobile units
The Department is incredibly proud of its reputation and is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious candidates to join their friendly, forward thinking team. In their Quality and Safety Improvement Strategy they have agreed their priorities and they are:
- Delivering outstanding clinical quality, safety and experience
- Being a leading partner in a progressive health economy
- Striving for outstanding organisational effectiveness
- Aspiring to excellence in practice through our workforce
- Creating a 21stcentury infrastructure for transformative health and social care.
- Salary Band 5 £24,124 gross per annum.
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- 1 month of free accommodation.
- Economy flight(s) at the start of employment (max value £550).
- All initial UK Visa costs associated with your application paid for by the employer.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
All successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive OSCE training, NHS induction programme and a mentor.