Website The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
With its seven miles of golden sandy beaches, many with Blue Flag accreditation for quality, parks and gardens, temperate climate (the annual rainfall is well below the national average) and popular nightlife, Bournemouth attracts a rich mix of professionals, students, creatives and sports enthusiasts. Apply now for our roles available at the Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (RBCH)!
RBCH provides health care for the residents of Bournemouth, Christchurch, East Dorset and part of the New Forest with a total population of around 550,000, which rises during the summer months. Only 95 minutes by rail direct to London Waterloo and with its own international airport, Bournemouth’s relaxed lifestyle is measured with an upbeat and progressive approach to business. Find out more about RBCH here.
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £24,907 – £30-615 gross per annum.
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- IELTS fee to be reimbursed to the candidate on arrival against original receipts.
- CBT exam fee £83 – sponsored in advance.
- NMC Qualification evaluation fee (£140).
- OSCE exam fee £794 – sponsored.
- NMC registration fee £153 – sponsored in advance.
- Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance.
- 2 months of free accommodation (single occupancy only).
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £620.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
The trust is known for its exceptionally warm, friendly and supportive approach to newcomers and extensive professional development opportunities made available to staff through internal programmes as well as formal clinical partnership with the local Universities.
All successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive OSCE training, NHS induction programme and a mentor.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice),
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of post graduation experience required.