Website CapitalNurse, London
If you want live and work in one of the world’s most dynamic cities, we have some exciting news! We are now accepting applications from Adult General Nurses to join the CapitalNurse workforce in London.
CapitalNurse represents 18 of the biggest NHS Trusts operating across the city and its suburbs, to ensure that London has the right number of nurses with the right skills, working to deliver excellent nursing care, wherever it is needed.
- Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT)
- London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
They also make sure that all CapitalNurses enjoy the same great benefits package and are given the same excellent training and development opportunities, regardless of which Trust they are employed by.
Apply now and join a world-class team of compassionate, motivated nurses working throughout the UK’s capital city – and boost both your career and social life at the same time!
Being part of the CapitalNurse team means that you would benefit from salary supplements or High Cost Area Supplements (HCAS) which are paid to NHS nurses working in inner and outer London and the fringe zones. For more information about HCAS click here.
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £21,777). Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (pdf),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language exam fee (up to £214) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794)* – sponsored in advance,
- NMC registration fee (£153),
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 1 month of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £800 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- £500 cash advance in salary*,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
* Please note that some of the relocation fees paid by CapitalNurse will gently be repaid monthly by the candidate during the first 12 months through their salary. These fees include: OSCE exam (£794), £500 cash advance in salary and the Ocupational Health IGRA charge (£70).
Upon arrival in the UK, you will undertake a comprehensive OSCE training course as part of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration process, culminating in an exam. It is essential that you pass the exam (you will have a maximum of 3 attempts) in order to qualify as an NME-registered nurse. Once this has happened, you will attend the standard NHS induction course and, following this, be given further support and mentoring within your ward or area of specialty.
At NEU Professionals, we don’t just match you with a job; we support you before, during and after the recruitment process, helping with everything from interview preparation to adapting to a new country. This approach and the extraordinary 100% retention rates it results in – are what make us unique!
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements. *
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in acute hospital or community setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.