Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital
We are proud to introduce our new client, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital (LHCH), who are looking to recruit ICU, Cardiac and Cardiothoracic nurses with minimum 1 year experience to join their team in the exciting city of Liverpool.
As the largest single site specialist heart and chest hospital in the UK, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital have a clear vision ‘to be the best cardiothoracic integrated healthcare organisation’.
Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital offers:
Starting salary Band 5 £25,655 gross per annum. (Pre OSCE salary: £21,777) Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (docx),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- NMC evaluation fee (£140) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 6 weeks of free accommodation (single occupancy only) + further 2 weeks should you require to quarantine on arrival,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £650 (including airport transfer, costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- Cost of managed quarantine hotel if you are travelling from a red-listed country – sponsored in advance,
- A welcome package including groceries for the first few days,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
Candidates will be provided with a comprehensive 6 week OSCE training course and sit the exam on week 7. Following the successful completion of the NMC registration the candidates will then attend the standard NHS induction and will be further supported and mentored within their ward or area of specialty.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in acute hospital setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered). No gaps accepted.
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.