Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust is looking to recruit International Allied Health Professionals including Clinical Psychologists.
CPFT is dedicated to providing high quality care with compassion. They deliver many of the NHS services that are provided outside of hospital and in the community, such as physical and mental health, and specialist services. Together with global, national and local partners, they conduct high-quality and ground-breaking research into mental and physical health and support innovation to improve patient care.
CPFT is a University of Cambridge Teaching Trust, with clinical teams providing services in inpatient, community, and primary care settings. Opportunities are available in a diverse range of services including:
- Adult mental health
- Older people’s mental health
- Children’s mental health
- Older people and adult community
- Specialist learning disability
CPFT support a population of just under a million people and employ nearly 4,000 staff. Their biggest bases are at the Cavell Centre, Peterborough, and Fulbourn Hospital, Cambridge, but their staff are based in more than 50 locations.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust offer:
- Generous relocation package – tailored to candidate individual needs.
- Starting salary Band 7/8a/8b (depending on experience), salary range up to £41,659 – £65,262.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Health and Care Professions Council’s requirements.
- Minimum 3 year of working experience (academic internships not considered).
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
* For other information about English language requirements and exemptions please click here.