Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
If you want live and work in an affordable area and still find the best career development opportunity? Then Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Clinical Psichologists to join their oustanding team, ensuring a high level of quality of patient care is delivered, using the most appropriate skills and techniques to improve and maintain the quality of life of patients.
Essex Partnership Trust provides community health, mental health and learning disability services to support over 3.2 million people living across Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk. They are large employer in the East of England with more than 5,400 staff working across more than 200 sites. They also provide services in people’s home and community settings.
As a Clinical Psichologist you will identify and diagnose a wide range of psychological difficulties in mental and physical health, working with people of all ages. This can include anxiety, depression, psychosis, ‘personality disorder’, eating disorders, addictions, learning disabilities and family or relationship issues.
You will also develop and implement treatment programs and therapeutic processes, helping patients define their action plan to achieve their personal goals.
Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Generous relocation package – tailored to candidate individual needs.
- Salary Band 5/6/7 (based on experience), salary range up to £50,056.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL certificate) in line with the Health and Care Professions Council’s requirements.*
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
*English language certificate not required when applying through the Swiss Mutual Recognition (SMR) route or when English is candidate’s first language, language use on a day-a-day basis. More information: Statement on English language proficiency requirements for internationally trained health and care professionals.