National Health Service (NHS)
Commitment to quality of care. Compassion. Improving lives. Everyone counts.
NEU Professionals is recruiting international Dieticians in England to work at the NHS
The National Health Service (NHS) in England is currently seeking Dieticians from overseas to join our team. As a Dieticians in the NHS, you will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of high-quality patient care in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Dieticians translate the science of nutrition into everyday information about food and advise people on their food and nutrition choices. You’ll assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems. Your aim is to promote good health and prevent disease in individuals and communities.
You’ll be skilled at translating scientific and medical research related to food and health into practical guidance for the general public. You’ll also teach health professionals about diet and nutrition.
You’ll work in hospitals or in the community and with individuals and communities with both healthy and sick people. You could, for example, work with people who:
- have digestive problems
- want to lose weight
- need to put on weight after an illness
- have HIV
- have an eating disorder
- want to improve their sports performance
- have an allergy.
As well as working with other health professionals and nutritionists, you may supervise the work of dietetic assistants. Dieticians and nutritionists have different roles and training and are regulated by different bodies.
The NHS values diversity, inclusivity, and compassion. They know a diverse workforce is essential to providing the best possible care to their patients. They are committed to providing a supportive and welcoming environment for all their employees, regardless of their background or experience.
The NHS understands that employees’ growth and development are crucial to their success. Their offer extensive training and development opportunities to help Dieticians build their skills and advance their careers. They also offer competitive salaries and benefits, including generous holiday allowances, enhanced NHS pension schemes, and health insurance.
If you are a talented and dedicated Dieticians looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a difference, we invite you to join us at the NHS in England. Apply now to become part of our team and help us deliver the best possible care to patients across the country.
NEU Professionals Candidates
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience working as a Dietician (academic internships not considered),
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) requirements, preferably IELTS or TOEFL certificate,
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
NHS Trusts Offer
- Minimum band 5 salary starting at £27,055 and up to band 7 at £47,672 (depending on experience and other qualifications)*,
- Skilled-worker visa with right to bring qualified dependent family members,
- Excellent pastoral care,
- Generous relocation packages,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
*view NHS Agenda for Change for more information about NHS salaries
NEU Professionals and Ethical Recruitment
NEU Professionals are regulated by NHS Employers and their Code of Practice for International Recruitment, which states that some developing countries should not be targeted when actively recruiting healthcare professionals. Therefore we are not able to accept or process applications from any of the countries listed on the following link: https://www.nhsemployers.org/articles/code-practice-red-and-amber-list-countries