Are you an ambitious midwife looking to improve your CV and gain fantastic experience?
Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust are looking to recruit Registered Midwives with at least 18 months work experience to join their team!
Find out more about Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Working at Bedford Hospital NHS Trust is about providing great patient care but it’s also about attracting and retaining excellent staff to provide that care. It’s about the qualities, knowledge and skills you bring to your role in the Trust and the support, development and job satisfaction you expect in return. It’s about sharing common priorities for improvement and embracing the Trust values while caring for the patients but also while working together as colleagues.
Luton and Dunstable University Hospital is a top performing hospital, staff are their most valuable asset and central to the delivery of safe, effective, excellent patient care. As an employee of the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital you can take advantage of a number of benefits that are available for all L&D staff.
Bedfordshire Hospitals offer:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £24,336),
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language exam fee (up to £349) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE training and exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- NMC Registration,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £660 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- Free accommodation,
- Preceptorship programme,
- One-to-One career development pathway guidance,
- Flexible working approach.
- Midwifery degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a Midwife or Nurse-Midwife.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 18 months working experience as a Registered Midwife (academic internships not considered).
Experience in a minimum 300-bedded hospital.