If you are considering applying for a vacancy with the Trust, please be aware it is a legal requirement to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, by the 1st of April 2022 for all patient facing roles. If successful, you will be required to provide evidence of vaccination or Medical exemption prior to starting employment.
Are you an ambitious midwife looking to improve your CV and gain fantastic experience?
East of England Collaborative is looking to recruit Registered Midwives to join their incredible team.
Find out more about East of England Collaborative.
Currently, NEU Professionals and East of England Collaborative are mainly focusing on the recruitment of midwives.The East of England has a mix of vibrant urban conurbations, charming rural market towns, picturesque, tranquil countryside and beautiful coastlines. There are excellent rail and road transport links to London and beyond via Stansted and Luton international airports. The population is served by 13 NHS Trusts that include 18 maternity units providing a full range of high-quality maternity care to women and their families. We have three stand alone midwifery led units and all 18 maternity units have a midwifery led unit alongside their labour wards.
Please see below the list of Trusts involved in the midwifery recruitment:
- Norfolk and Waverley
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Bedford, Luton & Milton Keynes
- Mid and South Essex
- Suffolk and North East Essex
- Herts and West Essex
East of England Collaborative offer:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £21,777),
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language exam fee (up to £349) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE training and exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- NMC Registration,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £660 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- Free accommodation,
- Preceptorship programme,
- One-to-One career development pathway guidance,
- Flexible working approach.
- Midwifery degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a Midwife or Nurse-Midwife,
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED MIDWIFE BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE,
- Newly qualified midwives welcome to apply.