Are you a midwife looking to change your carrer in such a wonderful country as the United Kingdom? We have great news for you!
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Fundation Trust is now recruiting Registered Midwives to join their amazing team of professionals .
About the North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust (NCIC)
In June 2019 the Trust was created as an integrated care organisation, working side by side with partners and the wider community to join up health and care for patients.
NCIC wants to make their services the best they can be for their patients, staff and partners in the community. Always keeping in mind its main values: kindness, respect, ambition and collaboration.
Find more about the NCIC:
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust offer:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £24,336),
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language exam fee (up to £250) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£250) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE training and exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- NMC Registration,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- Inbound flight to the UK,
- COVID Test Package
- Accommodation: Whilst OSCE Training – 4 weeks / After OSCE Training – Contribution of £800,
- Travel costs: From Airport to Trust – Any travel to OSCE Training
- Preceptorship programme,
- One-to-One career development pathway guidance,
- Flexible working approach.
- Midwifery degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a Midwife or Nurse-Midwife,
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Registered Midwife in actue hospital setting (academic internships not considered). Gaps up to 1 year accepted depending on the reason.
*For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.