NEU Professionals is recruiting international General Practitioners (GPs) to work in England
We are currently looking for international GPs to join our team. As a GP you will provide primary healthcare services to patients in all required environments, have a role in the development of practice and you will also contribute to the Practice’s activities related to its functions of training and research.
As a General Practitioner you will treat all common medical conditions and refer patients to hospitals and other medical services for urgent and specialist treatment.
- Undertake consultations in all clinical setting as directed
- Prescribe medication: Sharing the daily responsibility of checking and signing prescription requests, dealing with patient queries and providing clinical supervision
- Maintain and keep good standards of clinical records at all times and to work within Practice policy for prescribing.
- Administer medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Participate in immunisation and vaccination programmes for individual patients in line with local and national guidelines.
- Support and input into the aims of the Practice in other clinical areas and any other improvement activity as determined by the Practice.
- Join in a duty rota system within the clinical team,
You’ll have an important role looking after patients in your community.
If you are a talented and dedicated General Practitioner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a difference, we invite you to join us. Apply now to become part of our outstanding team and help us deliver the best possible care to patients across the country.
NEU Professionals Candidates
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 year experience working as a General Practitioner (desirable but not essential to apply),
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the General Medical Coundil (GMC), preferably IELTS or OET certificate,
- Full GMC Registration with GP Registration
- Entry onto the Medical Performers List
- Generous Annual Salary (depending on experience and other qualifications)*,
- Skilled-worker visa with right to bring qualified dependent family members,
- Excellent pastoral care,
- Generous relocation packages,
- 39 days Holiday a Year (pro rata),
- Excellent professional development opportunities, support towards developing areas of special interests
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
NEU Professionals and Ethical Recruitment
NEU Professionals are regulated by NHS Employers and their Code of Practice for International Recruitment, which states that some developing countries should not be targeted when actively recruiting healthcare professionals. Therefore we are not able to accept or process applications from any of the countries listed on the following link: https://www.nhsemployers.org/articles/code-practice-red-and-amber-list-countries