Website East Cheshire NHS Foundation Trus
We are delighted to inform you that we are now accepting applications from experienced I.C.U. nurses for our new client East Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust.
East Cheshire offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £24,907 – £30,615 gross per annum. (Pre OSCE salary: £21,142) Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (docx).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- NMC Qualification evaluation fee (£140).
- CBT exam fee (£83) – sponsored in advance.
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – first attempt only.
- Certificate of Sponsorship (£199).
- Visa fee – sponsored in advance.
- 1 month of free accommodation (single occupancy only) + further 2 weeks should you require to quarantine on arrival.
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £650.
- Airport transport.
- A welcome package including groceries for the first few days.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
East Cheshire training team will actively support candidates through their OSCE and preceptorship programme, which is a minimum of 6-12months to build their confidence, knowledge and resilience. The Trust also offers a variety of learning and career development opportunities.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice),
- Proof of successfully passing the NMC Part 1 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in acute hospital or community setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.