Are you an ambitious nurse looking to improve your CV and gain fantastic experience?
Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) are looking to recruit experienced ICU nurses to join their team at the beautiful British city of Cambridge!
Cambridge University Hospitals is a family of hospitals comprising Addenbrooke’s and The Rosie. As part of the NHS, they deliver expert care for patients – locally, regionally and nationally – while their vibrant teaching community equips and empowers their staff for the future. They also benefit from and contribute to some of the most important biomedical research in the world today.
As part of the CUH team you would be working at Addenbrooke’s Hospital. This hospital provides emergency, surgical and medical care for local people and is also a regional centre of excellence for specialist services such as organ transplantation, neurosciences, genetics as well as paediatrics.
Cambridge University Hospitals offer:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £21,777),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language exam fee (up to £349) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 1 month of free accommodation (single occupancy only),
- Inbound flight to the UK (including airport transfer),
- A welcome package including the necesary items for the first few days (such as cutlery, bedding, etc.),
- £500 cash advance in salary*,
- Comprehensive pastoral support,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
* Please note that this fee will be gently repaid monthly by the candidate during the first 6 months through their salary, starting from the second month.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements. *
- No more than 12 months gap in recent acute experience.
- Minimum 18 months of working experience as a Registered Nurse in a 150 bedded hospital, (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.