Are you an ambitious nurse looking to improve your CV and gain fantastic experience?
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust is looking to recruit experienced General nurses (or Adult General nurses) to join their outstanding team! Adult General nurses with experience in:
East and North Hertfordshire provides services to their local community of around 500,000 people, with the regional cancer centre supporting around 2 million people. They provide care to their community with an annual budget of around £350 million and more than 5,000 staff. They run the following hospitals:
- Hertford County, Hertford
- Lister, Stevenage
- Mount Vernon Cancer Centre (since April 2005)
- New Queen Elizabeth II (New QEII), Welwyn Garden City
Their strategy was developed with engagement from their staff, patients and partners, throughout 2018/19 and consists of five strategic priorities which provide a framework to help the Trust meet the needs of the community, and the challenges faced by the local health and care system over the next five years.
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust offers:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £27,780 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £21,777),
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- OSCE training and exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £600 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- 6 weeks of free accommodation,
- Preceptorship programme,
- One-to-One career development pathway guidance,
- Flexible working approach.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements. *
- Minimum 2-3 years of clinical, post graduation experience.
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.