Website East Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust - Video interviews 30th June and 6th July 2021
We are delighted to inform you that we are now accepting applications from experienced Medical/Surgical nurses for our new client East Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust.
East Cheshire offers:
Starting salary Band 5 £24,907 gross per annum. (Pre OSCE salary: £21,142) Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (docx).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- NMC evaluation fee (£140) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 1 month of free accommodation (single occupancy only) + further 2 weeks should you require to quarantine on arrival,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £650 (including airport transfer),
- Cost of managed quarantine hotel if you are travelling from a red-listed country – sponsored in advance,
- A welcome package including groceries for the first few days.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
Candidates will be provided with a comprehensive 6 week OSCE training course and sit the exam on week 7. Following the successful completion of the NMC registration the candidates will then attend the standard NHS induction and will be further supported and mentored within their ward or area of specialty.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice),
- Proof of successfully passing the NMC Part 1 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in acute hospital setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.