Website East Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust
We are delighted to inform you that we are now accepting applications from experienced Medical/Surgical nurses for our new client East Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust.
East Cheshire offers:
- A competitive Band 5 salary of £24,907 gross per annum upon obtaining NMC PIN (Band 3 – 21,142 until NMC PIN obtained). Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (pdf).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- All initial UK Visa costs for three years.
- Economy flight(s) at the start of employment (max value £550).
- 6 weeks free accommodation.
- A welcome package including groceries for the first few days.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
East Cheshire training team will actively support candidates through their OSCE and preceptorship programme, which is a minimum of 6-12months to build their confidence, knowledge and resilience. The Trust also offers a variety of learning and career development opportunities.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice),
- Proof of successfully passing the NMC Part 1 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements
- Minimum 1 year of post graduation experience.