Website Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
We are delighted to inform you that we are now accepting applications from experienced Medical/Surgical nurses for our new client Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals offer:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £24,907 – £30,615 gross per annum. Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (pdf). / Click here to download WHH Terms and Conditions of Employment – Band 5 (docx).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- NMC Qualification evaluation fee (£140).
- CBT exam fee (£83) – sponsored in advance.
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – first attempt only.
- Certificate of Sponsorship (£199).
- Visa fee – sponsored in advance.
- 1 month of free accommodation (single occupancy only) + further 2 weeks should you require to quarantine on arrival.
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £550.
- Airport transport.
- A welcome package including groceries for the first few days.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals’ training team will actively support candidates through their OSCE and preceptorship programme, which is a minimum of 6-12months to build their confidence, knowledge and resilience. The Trust also offers a variety of learning and career development opportunities.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice),
- Proof of successfully passing the NMC Part 1 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in acute hospital or community setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).