Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust is looking to recruit Mental Health nurses with experience in Community nursing (outreach, home care or clinics/outpatients) to join their hospitals in February 2022.
CPFT is dedicated to providing high quality care with compassion. They deliver many of the NHS services that are provided outside of hospital and in the community, such as physical and mental health, and specialist services. Together with global, national and local partners, they conduct high-quality and ground-breaking research into mental and physical health and support innovation to improve patient care.
CPFT support a population of just under a million people and employ nearly 4,000 staff. Their biggest bases are at the Cavell Centre, Peterborough, and Fulbourn Hospital, Cambridge, but their staff are based in more than 50 locations.
NO IELTS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health you are not currently required to pass your English Language exam for us to accept your initial application. We are offering all candidates with experience in Mental Health care the opportunity to join our free IELTS/OET training and our full support to achieve their required scores at their English Language exam.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust offer:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £21,777),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language training,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE training –OSCE training package will be provided help you to pass your OSCE,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – CPFT will pay for your OSCE examination and one re-sit, transport and overnight accommodation when taking your OSCE will also be provided,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 3 months of free accommodation (single occupancy only),
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £550 (including airport transfer, costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- A welcome package including the necesary items for the first few days (such as cutlery, bedding, etc.),
- Covid tests –Covid testing prior to your flights will be reimbursed,
- Covid Vaccinations,
- Comprehensive pastoral support,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
CPFT can offer advances once in post to support payment for NMC registration. Any advance will be recovered over an agreed period.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse in psychiatric community care (academic internships not considered). Community experience may be outreach, home care or clinics/outpatients.
- Full driving license required.
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.