Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
If you want live and work in an affordable area and still find the best career development opportunity? Then Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Occupational Therapists to join their oustanding team, ensuring a high level of quality of patient care is delivered, using the most appropriate skills and techniques to improve and maintain the quality of life of patients.
Essex Partnership Trust provides community health, mental health and learning disability services to support over 3.2 million people living across Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk. They are large employer in the East of England with more than 5,400 staff working across more than 200 sites. They also provide services in people’s home and community settings.
As a senior Occupational Therapist, you will work within the locality based mental health team providing specialist bio-psycho-social interventions. Delivering specific Occupational Therapy interventions and perspective within the team, caseload management.
Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Generous relocation package – tailored to candidate individual needs.
- Salary Band 5/6/7 (based on experience), salary range up to £50,056. – Visit NHS Employers for 2023/2024 pay scale information
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL certificate) in line with the Health and Care Professions Council’s requirements.
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.