Sirona Care & Health (Sirona CIC) is looking to recruit Occupational Therapists to join their outstanding team!
Their services are based around Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, in the South West of England – stunning parts of the country with countryside walks, the seaside, vibrant culture and diverse communities. One of the UKs best cities to live in.
Sirona Care & Health (Sirona CIC) offers:
- Salary Band 6 pay scale
- Permanent, full time positions + additional shifts available
- English language exam fee – reimbursed on arrival,
- HCPC application fee (£539.65),
- HCPC registration fee – reimbursed on arrival,
- CoS application fee
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 3 months of free accommodation (provided by Sirona CIC)
- Inbound flight to the UK
- Airport pick up and transfer
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
In addition, the following support will be offered:
- Practical assistance to apply for a UK provisional licence (cost of licence at employee’s expense)
- For those who already hold an international driving licence, up to 10 hours of familiarisation driving lessons to provide an introduction to driving within the UK.
- Guidance to acquire own motor vehicle (car or motorbike) within 12 weeks of arrival in the UK
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL certificate) in line with the Health and Care Professions Council’s requirements.*
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
* English language certificate not required when applying through the Swiss Mutual Recognition (SMR) route or when English is candidate’s first language, language use on a day-a-day basis. More information: Statement on English language proficiency requirements for internationally trained health and care professionals.