If you want live and work in an affordable area but still get the benefits of the big city life, then South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SWYPFT) is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Occupational Therapists to join their outstanding team.
South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SWYPFT) offers:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum
- Permanent, full time positions + additional shifts available
- HCPC scrutiny fee (£539.65),
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 2 months of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Health and Care Professions Council’s requirements.*
- HCPC registration essential. Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
*English language certificate not required when applying through the Swiss Mutual Recognition (SMR) route or when English is candidate’s first language, language use on a day-a-day basis. More information: Statement on English language proficiency requirements for internationally trained health and care professionals.