West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust (WSFT)
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to change your carrer in such a wonderful country as the United Kingdom? We have great news for you!
West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust is now recruiting Occupational Therapists to join their amazing team of professionals
About the West Suffolk Foundation Trust (WSFT)
West Suffolk Trust provides hospital and some community health care services to the population of West Suffolk and is an associate teaching hospital of the University of Cambridge. Serving a predominantly rural geographical area with a population of around 280,000 and employing just over 3,000 staff
Their main site, the 430-bed West Suffolk Hospital, there is a purpose-built Macmillan Unit for the care of people with cancer, a dedicated eye treatment centre and a day surgery unit where children and adults are treated. Access to specialist services is offered to local residents by networking with tertiary centres, most notably Addenbrooke’s hospital in Cambridge.
The Trust has been awarded the NHS Pastoral Care Quality Award in recognition of its commitment to providing high-quality pastoral care for internationally educated nurses and midwives.
Video – Meet our Allied Health Professionals
West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Generous relocation package – tailored to candidate individual needs.
- Salary Band 5/6 (based on experience) – visit NHS Employers for 2023/2024 pay scale information
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available
- Cost of flights & transfers (up to £800)
- HCPC Registration
- English language exam fee (IELTS)
- Health and care worker visa fee for the candidate only
- 1 month free accommodation on site, two months at a discounted rate of £325 per month. Full price after the 3 months and maximum of 6 months tenancy. (Full price £650 per month)
- Training and pastoral support
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL certificate) in line with the Health and Care Professions Council’s requirements.
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
* For other information about HCPC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.