Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
We are recruiting Band 5/6 Podiatrists to work across Essex. This is an exciting opportunity to join any of our AHP teams at EPUT – Mental Health Services, Learning Disability Services and Community Health Services.
You will be fully supported by our experienced and supportive AHP leadership team. Enjoy engaging work as a specialist podiatrist within the team and ensure a high level of quality of patient care is delivered, using the most appropriate skills and techniques to improve and maintain the quality of life of patients with foot problems.
If you want live and work in an affordable area and still find the best career development opportunity, then Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Podiatrists to join their oustanding team, to work as a specialist podiatrist within the team and ensure a high level of quality of patient care is delivered, using the most appropriate skills and techniques to improve and maintain the quality of life of patients with foot problems.
They are large employer in the East of England with more than 5,400 staff working across more than 200 sites. They also provide services in people’s home and community settings.
Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Salary Band 5/6 (based on experience) pay scale starting from £27,055 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £23,177),
- Permanent, full time positions,
- 3 months of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK, standard economy flight, up to the value of £1000, including transfer from airport to designated venue as agreed by the Trust (prices correct at time of issue).
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Health and Care Professions Council’s requirements.
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.