Barts Health NHS Trust is now recruiting Registered Midwives to join their team in East London!
The trust perates from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps Cross and Newham) and a number of community locations, including Mile End hospital. As well as district general hospital facilities for three London boroughs, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Newham.
Around 2.5 million people living in east London look to their services to provide them with the healthcare they need
Barts Health NHS Trust offers:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £24,336),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language exam fee (up to £214) – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794),
- NMC registration fee (£153),
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 2 months of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £800 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- £500 cash advance in salary*,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Midwifery degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a Midwife or Nurse-Midwife.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in acute hospital or community setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.