Hampshire Hospitals Collaborative
NEU Professionals has now welcomed a new NHS Collaborative – Hampshire Hospitals Collaborative who are seeking to recruit experienced Registered Midwives to join the teams at 4 different NHS Trusts accross the south of England. These include:
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust
- Ashford & St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
IELTS/OET certificate at the level required by the NMC is highly desirable but not essential to book you in for an interview, as the Trusts offer sponsored English language training to all midwifery candidates.
Hampshire Hospitals Collaborative offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £27,055 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £23,177).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language training and exam fee – sponsored in advance,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – sponsored in advance,
- OSCE exam fee (£794)* – sponsored in advance,
- NMC evaluation fee,
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 2 month of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £600 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- Transport from the airport to the accommodation of max. value of £60 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate)
- Flexible working approach
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
All Hampshire Hospitals Collaborative Trusts offer a detailed preceptorship programme and one-to-one career development pathway guidance.
- Midwifery degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a Midwife or Nurse-Midwife.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements. *
- Minimum 12 months working experience as a Registered Midwife (academic internships not considered).