North West Region Integrated Care System
We are now looking to recruit experienced Registered Midwives to join the team at North West Region Integrated Care System. Our services are completely free to you, and we will completely support you and your family through the process every step of the way.
North West Region Integrated Care System offer:
- Starting salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum (pre OSCE salary: £24,336), then on successful completion of your preceptorship you will receive band 6 salary £35,392
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- IELTS/OET exam fee (up to £350),
- Up to 6 weeks of paid accommodation,
- Economy flight(s) at the start of employment (max value £650 – costs above this will be met by the candidate by salary sacrifice on arrival),
- NMC application fee (£140),
- NMC CBT (1 assessment) and OSCE (1 assessment) fees,
- Certificate of Sponsorship £3,199,
- All initial UK Visa costs associated with your application paid for by the employer,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Registered Midwife (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.