Devon Partnership NHS Trust
If you want to find the best career development opportunity, Devon Partnership NHS Trust is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing and Learning Disability to join their oustanding team.
Their mission is to become a centre of excellence and expertise in the field of mental health and learning disability within the next five years.. They strive to use the expertise and resources within their organisation, and through their partnerships, to deliver high quality services that are safe and focused on people’s recovery.
Their staff are pivotal in everything they do and they are committed to involving them fully in the development of the Trust and their services. They are an equal opportunities employer and aim to challenge discrimination and stigma and champion recovery, inclusion and wellbeing.
NO IELTS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health or Learning Disability you are not currently required to pass your English Language exam for us to accept your initial application. We are offering all candidates with experience in Mental Health and Learning Disability care the opportunity to join our free IELTS/OET training and our full support to achieve their required scores at their English Language exam.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum, (Pre OSCE salary: £21,777).
- Certificate of Sponsorship,
- Skilled Worker Visa,
- Immigration Skills Surcharge
- IELTS/OET fee,
- CBT exam fee (£83),
- *OSCE exam fee (£794),
- NMC application/Registration fee (£293),
- Health clearance/TB testing (£170)
- 3 months of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK (including airport transfer of max. value of £100),
- Excellent welcome package.
*The Trust will provide OSCE training.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH OR LEARNING DISABILITY BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.