Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
If you want to find the best career development opportunity, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP) is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing to join their oustanding team.
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP) was formed in 2002 and achieved Foundation Trust status in June 2007. They provide health and care services for local people, including mental health, learning disability, community physical health and all-age disability care – including the provision of three GP surgeries. They have services across Wirral and Cheshire, as well as Trafford, Warrington, Bolton, Halton and Liverpool – and provide specialist services for the North West as a whole.
NO IELTS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health you are not currently required to pass your English Language exam for us to accept your initial application. We are offering all candidates with experience in Mental Health care the opportunity to join our free IELTS/OET training and our full support to achieve their required scores at their English Language exam.
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum. (Pre OSCE salary: £24,336) Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (pdf),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- NMC Qualification evaluation fee (£140),
- CBT exam fee (£83),
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – first attempt only,
- Certificate of Sponsorship (£3,199),
- Visa fee – sponsored in advance,
- 1 month of free accommodation (single occupancy only) + further 2 weeks should you require to quarantine on arrival,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £650 (including airport transfer),
- A welcome package including groceries for the first few days,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
Candidates will be provided with a comprehensive 6 week OSCE training course and sit the exam on week 7. Following the successful completion of the NMC registration the candidates will then attend the standard NHS induction and will be further supported and mentored within their ward or area of specialty.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- NMC test of competence in Mental Health – Computer Based Test “CBT”
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse in Mental Health hospital setting. (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.