Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS FoundationTrust is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing to join their oustanding team.
This Trust is a provider of NHS mental health, learning disabilities and substance misuse (drug and alcohol) services in Derby city and Derbyshire county. They also provide a wide range of children’s services. They employ more than 2,800 staff providing services from a number of community bases across the whole of Derbyshire. Across the county and the city, they serve a combined population of approximately one million people.
They provide a range of services around mental health and emotional wellbeing. They support people with acute needs as well as people with more common mental health problems. They also provide support across Derbyshire’s communities for people with dementia.
NO IELTS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health you are not currently required to pass your English Language exam for us to accept your initial application. We are offering all candidates with experience in Mental Health care the opportunity to join our free IELTS/OET training and our full support to achieve their required scores at their English Language exam.
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum, (Pre OSCE and RMN registration salary Band 3 £20,330 per annum).
- English language training course – £320
- English language exam approximately £220 for IELTS or up to £350 for OET (dependent on exchange rate)
- Mental Health CBT exam – £83
- NMC Evaluation fee – £140 (NMC Registration fee is self-funded)
- Certificate of Sponsorship – £3,199
- 3 years Shortage Occupation Visa – £232
- Flights and travel within the UK to accommodation up £1000 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate)
- 2 months of free accommodation
- OSCE Fee – £794 (1st attempt), plus costs for associated travel and accommodation (1st attempt only)
- The Trust will provide a one-month advance of salary at the equivalent of the maximum of AFC Band 3 on commencement of employment. This will then be recovered from your salary over a fixed period.
- To support your arrival in the UK the Trust will provide an initial “welcome basket” of food items and home essentials
*The Trust will provide OSCE training.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.