Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
If you want live and work in an affordable area and still find the best career development opportunity? Then Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing to join their oustanding team.
They are large employer in the East of England with more than 5,400 staff working across more than 200 sites. They also provide services in people’s home and community settings.
NO IELTS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health you are not currently required to pass your English Language exam for us to accept your initial application. We are offering all candidates with experience in Mental Health care the opportunity to join our free IELTS/OET training and our full support to achieve their required scores at their English Language exam.
*Essex Partnership University may also consider Adult registered nurses willing to work in Mental Health or nurses with less experience willing to take Mental Health CBT and Mental Health OSCE.
Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £27,055 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £23,177),
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- NMC application fee (£140),
- Admission onto NMC register (£153),
- 3 months of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK, standard economy flight, up to the value of £1000, including transfer from airport to designated venue as agreed by the Trust (prices correct at time of issue).
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse in psychiatric care (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.