Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
If you want to find the best career development opportunity, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust (LPT) is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing to join their oustanding team.
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust (LPT) provides community and mental health services for Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. Their service users and staff are extremely important to them. They are constantly working to provide the highest possible level of care to their service users and they believe that having a vision for the future, and strategic objectives to work towards, is vital.
NO IELTS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health you are not currently required to pass your English Language exam for us to accept your initial application. We are offering all candidates with experience in Mental Health care the opportunity to join our free IELTS/OET training and our full support to achieve their required scores at their English Language exam.
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust offers:
- Pre-PIN Salary Band 3 pay scale from £23,177 gross per annum,
- Salary upon receipt of PIN Band 5 £27,055 gross per annum,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- English language training (110h) £320 – sponsored in advance,
- IELTS/OET fee at a maximum of £350 – sponsored in advance,
- Mental Health Test of Competence CBT fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- NMC application/Evaluation fee (£140) – reimbursed on arrival,
- Certificate of Sponsorship,
- Immigration Skills Charge,
- Visa Application fees (£232)
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £600 (including airport transfer of max. value of £30)
- 2 months of free accommodation,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- Excellent pastoral welcome package such as food and essentials.
*The Trust will provide 6 weeks OSCE training. The Trust will arrange and pay the cost for the first OSCE examination including travel and any necessary accommodation. Should the candidate fail the first exam, the re-sit and any travel costs will be paid for by the Trust on the first and second occasions. Any further re-sits and travel may be paid upfront by the Trust and reimbursed through the candidate’s salary in instalments over a period of 12 months should the candidate choose.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- NMC test of competence in Mental Health – Computer Based Test “CBT”
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse in Mental Health hospital setting. (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.