Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
If you want live and work in an affordable area and still find the best career development opportunity? Then Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust (RDASH) is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing to join their oustanding team.
Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £24,336),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- NMC application fee (£140),
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 2 months of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £700 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse in psychiatric care (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.