Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing to join their oustanding team.
NO IELTS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health you are not currently required to pass your English Language exam for us to accept your initial application. We are offering all candidates with experience in Mental Health care the opportunity to join our free IELTS/OET training and our full support to achieve their required scores at their English Language exam.
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £27,055 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £23,177),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
Cost of IELTS/OET (up to £350) – reimbursed on arrival (or sponsored in advance if required),
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- *OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- NMC application fee (£140),
- Standard Visa fee and 3 year sponsorship (£3199)
- 3 months of free accommodation,
- Inbound flight to the UK and airport transfer to SPFT (of max. value of £700),
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
*3 week OSCE programme – supernumerary, online and face to face teaching, including mock OSCE. OSCE (Part 2 of NMC Test of Competence) // Please note: should you fail the above, you will be responsible for the cost of any resit.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse in psychiatric care (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.