Are you a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health nursing wishing to move to the U.K.? You now have the opportunity to work in one of these fantastic Trusts listed below and be part of their outstanding teams!
- Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Here are some of the benefits these NHS Trusts are currently offering (Please note that different Trusts have different relocation packages. The example shown below is of a basic relocation package, but some hospitals may offer other benefits that aren’t listed here. To learn more about each Trust relocation package please apply below and your allocated recruitment consultant will give you more details about it):
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £25,655 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £21,777),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – sponsored in advance,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- Up to 2 months of free accommodation (depending on the Trust),
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of up to £800 (depending on the Trust. Costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.* IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE IN MENTAL HEALTH BUT DO NOT HAVE AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Registered Nurse in psychiatric care (academic internships not considered).
- Full driving license (required only by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust)
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.