Website Dominic Bray
Dominic Bray has an exciting opportunity for qualified Theatre Nurses to join their outstanding team. Dominic Bray is an intercollegiate board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with an international reputation for face and neck lift and facelift revision surgery.
The Best Facial Plastic Surgery Advice: Consult Dominic before you decide on having facial plastic surgery at our London or Tunbridge Wells locations. As you don’t yet know what your expectations should be without knowing what they can be.
We believe true expertise comes with singular focus on one area of super-specialisation: Facial Rejuvenation and specifically Deep Plane Face and Neck lift surgery.
Having performed facelift surgery on patients from over from over 50 countries so far, we welcome international patients and have an internet based consultation solution to ensure fly in fly out surgery is a safe, seamless and stress-free process.
Dominic Bray offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £29,500 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary Band 4: £27,500) Review at 3 months and at the end of the 6-month probation period
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, if asked to cover night shifts
- Permanent, full-time positions
- NMC Evaluation fee (£140), (Reimbursed on arrival)
- CBT exam fee (£83), (Reimbursed on arrival in UK)
- OSCE exam fee (£794)
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost
- Visa fee (£247) – sponsored in advance
- Accomodation while OSCE training + 2 months of free accommodation on commencement of role (single occupancy only)
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £700 (including airport transfer)
- A welcome package including groceries for the first few days
- 8 weeks of Holidays + Public holidays (holidays to be taken in line with the surgeon, dates pre-set)
- Professional development opportunities
- 5% contribution Pension scheme. Private Health Care available once probation has finished. Free Uniform. Parking available. Staff discounts on skincare and treatments
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- 3 years working experience in plastic surgery
- Winning personality
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.
Any questions? Visit our FAQs section!