Website Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
We are glad to introduce our new client Wirral University Teaching Hospital (WUTH) who is looking to recruit international Theatre nurses to join their fantastic team of NHS professionals.
WUTH serves 3 different hospital sites, all located in Wirral peninsula with great connections to the vibrant city of Liverpool. The Trust has been recognised by numerous national awards in areas including Dermatology, Dementia, Patient experience, Patient safety, scientific innovation and Staff engagement. Find out more about WUTH here.
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £24,907 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £21,142). Click here to download Theatre Nurse Job Description (pdf).
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%.
- Mixed shift pattern days, nights and weekends, 37.5h per week, 3 x 12.5h shifts.
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available.
- NMC Qualification evaluation fee (£140).
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – one assessment only.
- Visa fee – sponsored in advance.
- 2 months of free accommodation (single occupancy only).
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £550.
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
The trust is known for its exceptionally warm, friendly and supportive approach to newcomers and extensive professional development opportunities.
All successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive OSCE training, NHS induction programme and a mentor.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse (minimum 3 years in length, containing minimum of 500 hours of clinical practice).
- Proof of successfully passing the NMC Part 1 Computer Based Test (CBT) – Proof of booking your CBT placement may also be accepted.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year work experience required in acute hospital or community setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.