Website Southern DHB - Now accepting applications!
Now accepting applications!
Are you an experienced Mental Health Nurse, looking for a new adventure? We are recruiting for Southern District Health Board in New Zealand. Hiking, cycling, and exploring nature are just some of the highlights on offer for anyone willing to take that step. We are here to assist you every step of the way, so, whether you are ready to jump on a plane, or just wondering about what is involved, drop us an email and let’s start your adventure today!
- Salary based on experience with top end pay exceeding NZD 83,000 + overtime payments,
- Further education/learning opportunities sponsored by the DHB,
- A variety of shift work – work to suit your lifestyle,
- Working within a multidisciplinary team,
- Full orientation and extra educational support.
Relocation allowances vary, starting from NZ$2,000 and may be used to cover (subject to final confirmation as per contract):
- Inbound economy flight for the candidate only,
- Managed isolation costs for the candidate only (additional family members would be at your own expense. Managed Isolation costs can be found here),
- 2 weeks of free post-isolation accommodation for the candidate and their immediate family,
- Up to 4 weeks use of rental car if required,
- Shipping of personal effects,
- Professional registration fees.
- Full New Zealand Nursing registration (can be completed post interview),
- Minimum two years of recent practice as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (inpatient or community),
- BSc Mental Health Nursing Degree,
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing Council of New Zealand if applicable (OET at a score of 350 for each band or Academic IELTS at a minimum score of 7 in each band – for more information please click here)
- Full driving license.