Website Waitemata DHB - Now accepting applications!
Now accepting applications!
We are proud to announce that Waitemata District Health Board are now recruting experienced Theatre Nurses to join their fantastic team of healthcare professionals in the largest New Zealand DHB by population.
Waitemata District Health Board serves the community in the north area of Auckland and employs over 6800 people.
- Salary based on experience with top end pay exceeding NZD 77,000 + overtime payments,
- Further education/learning opportunities sponsored by the DHB
- A variety of shift work – work to suit your lifestyle,
- Working within a multidisciplinary team,
- Full orientation and extra educational support.
Relocation allowances vary, starting from NZ$2,000 and may be used to cover (subject to final confirmation as per contract):
- Inbound economy flight for the candidate only,
- Managed isolation costs for the candidate only (additional family members would be at your own expense. Managed Isolation costs can be found here),
- Up to 2 weeks of free post-isolation accommodation for the candidate and their immediate family,
- Up to 4 weeks use of rental car if required,
- Shipping of personal effects,
- Professional registration fees.
- Full New Zealand Nursing registration (can be completed post interview),
- Minimum two years of recent practice as a Registered Nurse (inpatient or community) in the United Kingdom, Ireland, United States of America or Canada,
- BSc Nursing Degree,
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing Council of New Zealand if applicable (OET at a score of 350 for each band or Academic IELTS at a minimum score of 7 in each band – for more information please click here)
A dedicated NEU Consultant will be at your side throughout each stage of the recruitment and registration process always offering best practice advise and support.