Sirona Care & Health (Sirona CIC) is looking to recruit Community Nurses to join their team in Bristol!
Their services are based around Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, in the South West of England – stunning parts of the country with countryside walks, the seaside, vibrant culture and diverse communities. One of the UKs best cities to live in.
Sirona Care & Health (Sirona CIC) offers:
- Salary Band 5 pay scale from £28,407 gross per annum (Pre OSCE salary: £24,336).
- Permanent, full time positions + additional shifts available
- English language exam fee – reimbursed on arrival,
- CBT exam fee (£83) – reimbursed on arrival,
- OSCE exam fee (£794),
- NMC registration fee (£153),
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 3 months of free accommodation (provided by Sirona CIC)
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £600
- Airport pick up and transfer
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
In addition, the following support will be offered:
- Practical assistance to apply for a UK provisional licence (cost of licence at employee’s expense)
- For those who already hold an international driving licence, up to 10 hours of familiarisation driving lessons to provide an introduction to driving within the UK.
- Guidance to acquire own motor vehicle (car or motorbike) within 12 weeks of arrival in the UK
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements.*
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in acute hospital or community setting as a Registered Nurse (academic internships not considered).
- Must have a driving licence
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.