NEU Professionals Limited is an International Healthcare Recruitment Agency headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
We specialise in the recruitment of overseas nurses for NHS Trusts across a wide range of nursing specialties. All of our nursing vacancies come with a portfolio of benefits – please review our NHS Benefits section below.
We embrace and champion the values of ethical recruitment outlined in the NHS Code of Practice for International Recruitment and the World Health Organisation guidelines. This means that you can be reassured of the following:
- The recruitment is legitimate and compliant and always adhering to UK and sourcing country’s regulatory requirements.
- You will not be charged any fees in relation to gaining your employment in the UK – our services are completely FREE.
- The roles you will be offered will deliver extensive opportunities for training, education and enhancement of your clinical skills.
- We will always be fully transparent with you and disclose all of the information you need about the Trust, vacancy you are applying for, geographical area and costs of living to enable you to make an informed choice.
- You will have a nominated Recruitment Consultant who will look after you throughout every stage of the recruitment/registration process, the entire relocation, your cultural adaptation journey and beyond.
Permanent jobs for nurses, paid holidays, flexible working hours and childcare support are some of the benefits for NHS employees, but the chances are there are more advantages to being a part of the NHS than you realise.
Whichever area you join, you become part of a talented, passionate team of professionals, committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK.
Everyone who joins the NHS is guaranteed a competitive salary that matches their ability and responsibilities, plus pay enhancements on top of your basic salary for out-of-hours, shift and overtime working and given every opportunity to increase it through training and development.
On top of your basic salary, you will receive a generous holiday entitlement of at least 27 days’ holiday each year, rising to 29 days after five years’ service and 33 days after 10 years’ service, plus eight general and public holidays, plus a range of other benefits including occupational health and counselling services.
The NHS recognises that many employees have caring responsibilities outside of work and that from time to time, emergency leave may be required. The Trusts also offer comprehensive maternity, paternity and adoption leave schemes with benefits in excess of the statutory schemes
Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration
The NMC registration may seem overwhelming at first glance, but it isn’t really and we will be with you every step of the way offering guidance and support!
The new improved NMC website and online portal are a lot more accessible and offer a tailored / personalised service to candidates. The NMC assessors and registrars may now also be contacted directly via the portal, which was not the case in the past, making the process smoother and quicker.
The best place to start is the Pre-application Checklist which will tell you exactly what information and evidence you will need to provide during the course of the process.
Let’s get it started now!