Website North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT)
If you want live and work in one of the world’s most dynamic cities, we have some exciting news! We are now accepting applications from Clinical Psychologists to join North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT).
NELFT provides an extensive range of integrated community and mental health services for people living in the London boroughs of Barking & Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest and community health services for people living in the south west Essex areas of Basildon, Brentwood and Thurrock. The trust provides an Emotional Wellbeing Mental Health Service for children and young people across the whole of Essex. NELFT Trust is the provider of all age eating disorder services and child and adolescent mental health services across Kent and Medway.
With an annual budget of £490 million, the trust provides care and treatment for a population of circa 4.3 million. Employing approximately 6,500 staff who work across 210 bases in London, Essex, Kent and Medway.
Apply now and join a world-class team of compassionate, motivated nurses working throughout the UK’s capital city – and boost both your career and social life at the same time!
- CAMHS Clinical/Senior Clinical or Counselling Psychologist
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist
- Eating Disorders Clinical Lead – Psychologist/Family Therapist
- Highly specialist Clinical Psychologist
- MHST (Mental Health Support Teams) Psychologist
- Psychologist/Psychological Therapist
- Psychosis Psychologist/CBT Therapist
- SET CAMHS Clinical Psychologist/Family Therapist/Child Psychotherapist
- SET CAMHS Senior Practitioner
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) offers:
- Band 7 salary – £43,742 and upwards (depending on experience and qualifications)*
- Permanent, full time positions + locum shifts available
- Sponsored IELTS Training (£320) and IELTS/OET Exam fee (up to £265) – sponsored in advance
- HCPC Scrutiny Fee £539.65
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Immigration Skills Charge (not IHS) (£3,199) – Employer’s cost,
- Skilled Worker Visa fee for the candidate only – sponsored in advance,
- 2 months of free accommodation / £1200 accommodation costs refunded if own accomodation
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £800 (costs over and above this amount to be met by the candidate),
- £500 cash advance in salary
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Masters Degree is preferable or definitely other Post Grad Training – Successful completion of a post-graduate training in psychological practice (psychologist, family therapist, child and adolescent psychotherapist)
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) requirements*
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate)
*English language certificate not required when applying through the Swiss Mutual Recognition (SMR) route or when English is candidate’s first language, language use on a day-a-day basis. More information: Statement on English language proficiency requirements for internationally trained health and care professionals.