National Health Service (NHS)
Commitment to quality of care. Compassion. Improving lives. Everyone counts.
NEU Professionals is recruiting international Podiatrists to work at the NHS
The National Health Service (NHS) in England is currently seeking Podiatrists from overseas to join our team. As an Podiatrist in the NHS, you will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of high-quality patient care in a dynamic and challenging environment.
As a podiatrist, you’ll help people deal with a range of mobility issues, relieve pain and treat infections of the feet and lower legs. You’ll treat and care for people whose feet and legs have been affected by injury or illness.
You’ll be helping patients with a variety of different issues such as:
- children with lower limb pain or problems walking.
- diabetes sufferers with circulation problems who may be at risk of amputation.
- people with sports injuries and dancers whose long hours of rehearsing and performing put stress on their feet causing injury.
You’ll work with other healthcare professionals such as physiotherapists, dietitians, GPs and nurses and in a range of settings from hospitals and community clinics to the homes of patients.
The NHS values diversity, inclusivity, and compassion. They know a diverse workforce is essential to providing the best possible care to their patients. They are committed to providing a supportive and welcoming environment for all their employees, regardless of their background or experience.
The NHS understands that employees’ growth and development are crucial to their success. Their offer extensive training and development opportunities to help Podiatrists build their skills and advance their careers. They also offer competitive salaries and benefits, including generous holiday allowances, enhanced NHS pension schemes, and health insurance.
If you are a talented and dedicated Podiatrist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a difference, we invite you to join us at the NHS in England. Apply now to become prt of our team and help us deliver the best possible care to patients across the country.
NEU Professionals Candidates
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience working as a Podiatrist (academic internships not considered),
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) requirements, preferably IELTS or TOEFL certificate,
- HCPC registration desirable but not essential (we can support with this for the right candidate). Specialist qualification relevant to role is required.
NHS Trusts Offer
- Minimum band 5 salary starting at £27,055 and up to band 7 at £47,672 (depending on experience and other qualifications)*,
- Skilled-worker visa with right to bring qualified dependent family members,
- Excellent pastoral care,
- Generous relocation packages,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
*view NHS Agenda for Change for more information about NHS salaries
NEU Professionals and Ethical Recruitment
NEU Professionals are regulated by NHS Employers and their Code of Practice for International Recruitment, which states that some developing countries should not be targeted when actively recruiting healthcare professionals. Therefore we are not able to accept or process applications from any of the countries listed on the following link: https://www.nhsemployers.org/articles/code-practice-red-and-amber-list-countries