Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
If you want to find the best career development opportunity, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the right place for you! This Trust is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with experience in Mental Health nursing to join their oustanding team.
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and North East Hampshire. To help them achieve this they employ 2,800 staff serving a population of 1.3 million. Their services are provided in community settings, hospitals and residential homes with an emphasis on providing local treatment and support close to people’s homes wherever possible.
THIS NHS TRUST IS ALSO CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEWLY QUALIFIED NURSES!
If you are a newly qualified nurse who is willing to register as a Psychiatric / Mental Health nurse this is the job for you! Newly qualified nurses who have passed their English Language exam at the level required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council are highly desirable for this position.
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust offers:
- Salary Band pay scale from £29,827- £36,310 gross per annum depending on your Mental Health nursing experience including High-Cost Area Supplement. (Pre NMC requirements salary Band 4 including High-Cost Area Supplement £28,975) Click here to download Staff Nurse Job Description – Band 5 (pdf),
- Enhancements for “unsocial” working hours, nights and Saturdays +30%, Sundays and Public (Bank) Holidays +60%,
- Permanent, full time positions + overtime and additional shifts available,
- First year of NMC registration,
- CBT exam fee (£83),
- OSCE exam fee (£794) – first attempt only,
- Travel and accommodation for OSCE,
- Cost of OET/IELTS (£180)
- Certificate of Sponsorship (£3,199),
- Visa fee – sponsored in advance,
- 3 months of free accommodation (single occupancy only),
- Inbound flight to the UK of max. value of £600 (including airport transfer),
- Pastoral support activities,
- 27 days of paid holidays + 8 public holidays,
- Excellent professional development opportunities,
- Enhanced NHS Pension scheme, excellent maternity and paternity leave packages, discounts in local shops, restaurants and more.
- Nursing degree at post-secondary level leading to registration as a general nurse.
- NMC test of competence in Mental Health – Computer Based Test “CBT”
- Proof of English language proficiency in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s requirements. Support with English Language exam preparation can be provided for the right candidate with exceptional experience.
- Newly Qualified nurses welcome to apply.
* For other information about NMC English language requirements and exemptions please click here.